External Portal Browser Support
Before logging in to the portal:
Fully tested browsers: Internet Explorer version 8 (IE8) and Internet Explorer version 11 (IE11) running in Compatibility View.
IE8 running in default mode or IE11 running in Compatibility View should be used at the default 100% zoom level. Other web browsers (Internet Explorer version 9, Internet Explorer version 10, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome) may work, but they have not been fully tested.
To turn on Compatibility View in IE11:
- Step 1: Go to the portal, https://business.dla.mil/landing/index.jsp.
- Step 2: Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Compatibility View Settings”.
- Step 3: Make sure dla.mil is shown in the “Add this website” field.
- Step 4: Click the Add button.
- Step 5: Click the Close button.
- Note: If you do not have the access to turn on Compatibility View, you should contact your local help desk.
If you receive a 'Certificate Error' you should only have to select 'allow pop-ups'. If this does not work, the following links have been provided to assist you in the install process of the root CAs (what you may need to read your certificate if you have a CAC card) for Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Internet Explorer - http://dodpki.c3pki.chamb.disa.mil/rootca.html
Other Helpful Hints
Ensure any pop-up blockers are removed. You also may have to ensure the TLS 1.0 setting is checked. To do this select the Tools tab > then select Internet Options > Advanced > Security. Scroll until you see the TLS 1.0 box and make sure it is checked. If it is not, click in the box to check it.
RBI Users - Once you are logged in, please click the 'Disposition Services' tab near the top of the page to access the ETID and RTD applications.