DLA DISPOSITION SERVICES
Welcome to the Disposition Services Information Page
This information page allows the military services, federal government and state/local governments to use web-based applications to search our inventory for reuse and transfer of items, or the general public to participate in our sales program or bid on contracts to provided services. Military service members can also use these applications to turn in useable or scrap property or obtain environmental/hazardous disposal guidance.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THE FOLLOWING:
You must create an account to access the applications listed below. Please create an account by clicking here. Account approval time varies.
- Electronic Turn-In Document (ETID): Submit, update, and review documents required for turning in property and scrap from the military services
- Reutilization, Transfer, Donation (RTD): Access our inventory of property available to military, federal, state and local agencies, and qualified organizations
- Reports: Access DLA Disposition Services Customer Reports
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Sales: to access property available for sale to the general public.
- Hazardous Waste Contracts: for information about disposing of hazardous property or bidding on contracts for hazardous waste removal.
- Scheduler: request an appointment to bring scrap or usable property to a nearby DLA Disposition Services Field Office
Not familiar with our services? Please visit our website for more information about our disposal solutions and property available.
For Access problems or Technical issues please contact the Enterprise Help Desk at:
- Toll Free: 1-855-352-0001
- DSN: 809-4-OFF-DSN(809-463-3376),then, 1-855-352-0001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Navigation, Policy or Procedural issues please contact the Customer Interaction Center at:
- Toll Free: 1-877-352-2255
- DSN: 661-7766
- Email: email@example.com